Here in this post I will let you know how you can disable your wallpaper change in windows. This trick is often helpful for an organization who wants to set their organization wallpaper on their local systems so that none of their employees can change the wallpaper. And this can be done easily using a Group policy editor setting. Although the same can be done with Registry, Third party Software. This setting lets you specify the wallpaper on user’s desktops and prevents users from changing the image or its presentation.
- Open Run Dialogue Box using (Win + R) and type gpedit.msc
run command box
- Go to Local Computer policy > User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Desktop in left hand side window pane.
- Select Desktop Wallpaper setting from right side pane.
- To use this setting, type the fully qualified path and name of the file that stores the wallpaper image. You can type a local path, such as C:\Windows\web\wallpaper\ravi.jpg.
- And its done.
Here in this post I let you know some of windows file that are highly core and any changes in them lead to fatal error in the system.
And I am sure one must have knowledge about these files in order to get rid of any kind of system error or failure.
X denote the drive where u have installed the window
X:\Windows\Boot –This contain all the files that is required during the boot.
X:\Windows\Help –This contain all the files required to run Microsoft helper.
X:\Windows\inf –This folder contain all the necessary files required during installation of hardware and software.
X:\Windows\System32 -This folder contains most important files like heart of windows. All the component files are stored in this folder and are highly necessary for smooth window run.
ActiveX Files (*.ocx) -ActiveX is a programming framework and software developers use to
Design reusable components to be shared across applications.
Application Extensions (*.dll) -Occasionally, Windows becomes unresponsive because a .dll file is corrupt or is an incorrect version that is not supported by the program or feature trying to Access it.
Control Panel Item (*.cpl) – in Windows .cpl file is the extension of all the control panel application and if window show .cpl error then most likely one of the .cpl file is modified or missing.
Here in this post I conclude number of ways one can delete history of computer partially or wholly. History of computer is stored in a log file and stores all the data including web details (passwords, bank account detail, credit card number etc.) also all the computer browsed data and all this data means a lot to everyone like if someone get all this data to harm you socially or financially (hackers attack or intrusion attack).
Lets begin with how to delete-
· Open run command box and type cmd on it and then press enter.
Then type the following command on cmd(command prompt) to delete Temporary Internet Files
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 8
Then type the following command on cmd(command prompt) to delete Cookies
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 2
Then type the following command on cmd(command prompt) to delete History
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 1
Then type the following command on cmd(command prompt) to delete Form Data
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 16
Then type the following command on cmd(command prompt) to delete Passwords
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 32
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 255
Delete All – “Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons”
- RunDll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351
Here in this post I will let you know how to get windows 7 key for all version and I am just supplying information but not attempting to render engineering or other professional services and the blogger is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or damage arising out of use of this information.
- Extract the Windows 7 ISO.(You can use software like power iso, isobuster or any other cd extractor.
2. In the DVD find folder named sources open it .
3. Find a configuration file product.ini over there and Open this file.
5.Scroll down and you will find several windows key over there.
Here in this post I will tell you some of windows 7 keyboard shortcuts because some time shortcuts save lots of time.
- Ctrl+Shift+N = To create a new folder
- Windows Key + Tab = Aero feature (jump from one open program to another).
- Ctrl+Shift+Click= To run program as administrator.
- Windows Key + E = Windows Explorer.
- Windows Key + R = Run Command.
- Shift+Right click = open send to menu.
- Windows Key + F = Search.
- Windows Key + X = Mobility Center.
- Windows Key + L = Lock Computer and a logon screen appear to know how to change logon screen of your choice read more on HOW TO CUSTOMIZE LOGON SCREEN IN WINDOWS 7
- Win+T = To get to taskbar items.
- Windows Key + U = Ease of Access.
- Windows Key + P = Projector.
- Windows Key + T = Cycle Super Taskbar Items.
- Windows Key + M = Minimize All Windows.
- Windows Key + D = Show/Hide Desktop.
- Windows Key + Up = Maximize Current Window.
- Windows Key + Down = Restore Down / Minimize Current Windows.
- Windows Key + Left = Tile Current Window to the Left.
- Windows Key + Right = Tile Current Windows to the Right.
- Windows Key + # = Quick launch.
- Windows Key + = = Magnifier.
- Alt + Up = Go up one level.
- Alt + Left/ Right = Back/ Forward.
Here in this post I will let you know how to change the windows logon screen it is as easy as making a cup of coffee. I always wonder how my logon screen will look if I set mine image on it and in this tutorial you will learn how to do it.
If you didn’t like your administrator name on your computer learn how to change it “RENAME ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT IN WINDOWS 7/VISTA”.
To change log-on screen follow steps below:
new win background
1. Go to start, and then click on Run, type Regedit (not case sensitive) & enter key.
2. Then a new window will open find: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\ LogonUI\Background
3. Double-click on the OEMBackground DWORD key
4. Set value of the key to 1.
5. After setting value to 1 choose a background image for Logon Screen (size less than 256KB) in size or u can use any image converter to reduce the size of file.
6. Copy that image into the C:\Windows\system32\oobe\info\backgrounds folder
7. Rename the image to backgroundDefault.jpg
8. Reboot, and enjoy.